How To Use A Poker Bot Software Without Getting Caught?
Poker bots have essentially gained considerable popularity, thanks to the high profits that they are capable of generating. However, using bots does come with the risk of getting banned from a poker site. Hence you would have to take necessary precautions to avoid detection while using a bot.
Why do poker sites ban bots?
Not everyone holds the same opinion about the use of poker bots. While one section of the poker community embraces it just like any other modern technology and even uses it to their advantage, another section is against the use of poker bots. However, it is the poker sites that suffer losses when players who dislike bots start switching to other sites when they start facing too many bots. In order to stop this from happening, the online poker portals deploy various measures to counter the use of bots.
How do the sites detect bots?
There are a number of ways to detect a poker bot software as a bot usually differs from humans in terms of behaviour. Here are some of the methods in which the online poker sites detect bots:
- Responses: One of the most common ways in which even the other players can detect a bot is that most bots do not use the chat. Although some of the bots are programmed to send messages in the chat, they are limited to certain basic messages only. Other players or moderators can easily detect a bot by talking to it and checking if it responds.
- Playing style: Typically, bots play in a style which is different from human players. While the flawless ness of bots is a boon, it also gives rise to suspicions. Humans are prone to making errors and hence when a bot keeps playing flawlessly, moderators often start suspecting. Moreover, most bots play in a repetitive fashion, which may give the others a hint that it is a poker bot software programmed to play that way.
- Constancy: When an account keeps playing constantly from the same location and device, tirelessly for hours, it becomes quite evident that there is a bot deployed. Human players would need to take breaks to rest.
How to avoid detection?
While the poker sites keep deploying modern software and well-trained teams to detect the bots, there are still ways to avoid detection. This is because the bot developers are constantly coming up with more sophisticated poker bot software as well, which can bypass the restrictions.
- Responsive bots: If you do go for a bot, go for one that is capable of comprehending and responding to messages. The latest bots are not only capable of replying in chats, but can also leave voice messages for the room admins trying to verify.
- Stimulating human behaviour: Although the goal of botting is to play flawlessly, some of the modern ones are programmed to make small errors now and then to avoid raising suspicion. These bots are also capable of making bluffs and taking justified risks.
- Other techniques: In case if you purchase a high-end poker bot, you may expect it to come be capable of modifying game traffic, emulating a smartphone environment and replacing parameters like GPS and IP.
The best way to use a bot without getting detected is, therefore, using one that is programmed to bypass the detection systems.